Linza Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lindsey:
Taken from the old English surname Lindesie (from Lindsey), which is derived from a place-name composed of the Old English elements lind (the linden tree) and ey (wetland). Var: Lynsey. Short: Lindie, Lindy, Linni, Linnie, Linny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Linza
Contribute your knowledge to the name Linza
- Comments and insights on the name Linza
Linza is based off of the name Lindsey which is a common name.
- Personal experiences with the name Linza
- Nicknames for Linza
- Meanings and history of the name Linza
- Famous real-life people named Linza
- Linza in song, story & screen
Linza is a Runescape NPC who is one of the seven signature heroes. Not much is known about her besides from being a good blacksmith.