Lisette Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lisette:
Originally a short form of Elisabeth (God is my oath), Lisa is now commonly bestowed as an inde-pendent given name. Var: Leesa, Leeza, Leezah, Leisa, Liza.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lisette? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lisette
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lisette
- Comments and insights on the name Lisette
- Personal experiences with the name Lisette
- Nicknames for Lisette
Lisy, Lili, Liz, Leelee, Setty, Lise, Setset
- Meanings and history of the name Lisette
Short form of Elizabeth and Elisabeth, most common in France and Germany.
- Famous real-life people named Lisette
Lisette Model (born Elise Amelie Felicie Stern), Austrian-born American photographer
Lisette Morelos, Mexican actress
- Lisette in song, story & screen