Litzy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Litzy:
Pet form of Elizabeth, which is derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Litzy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Litzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Litzy
- Comments and insights on the name Litzy
- Personal experiences with the name Litzy
- Nicknames for Litzy
- Meanings and history of the name Litzy
- Famous real-life people named Litzy
Mexican actress/singer Litzy
- Litzy in song, story & screen
Book: All But My Life - Gerda Weissman Klein