Liya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leah:
Derived from the Hebrew lā'āh (weary, to tire). The name is borne in the Bible by the eldest daughter of Laban and the first of Jacob's four wives.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Liya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Liya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Liya
- Comments and insights on the name Liya
- Personal experiences with the name Liya
- Nicknames for Liya
- Meanings and history of the name Liya
Hebrew name meaning "I am with God".
- Famous real-life people named Liya
Liya Kebede - international model, originally from Ethiopia
- Liya in song, story & screen