Lizeth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lizeth:
Pet form of Elizabeth, which is derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lizeth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lizeth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lizeth
- Comments and insights on the name Lizeth
used in Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Lizeth
- Nicknames for Lizeth
- Meanings and history of the name Lizeth
- Famous real-life people named Lizeth
- Lizeth in song, story & screen