Lucee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lucy:
English cognate of Lucia, which is derived from the Latin lux (light). Lucy is also used as a pet form of Lucinda.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lucee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lucee
- Comments and insights on the name Lucee
Lucee is a respelling of the name Lucy.
- Personal experiences with the name Lucee
- Nicknames for Lucee
- Meanings and history of the name Lucee
- Famous real-life people named Lucee
- Lucee in song, story & screen