Lucelly Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lucia:
Feminine form of Lucius, which is derived from the Latin lux (light). The name was borne by St. Lucia of Syracuse, a 4th-century martyr whose popularity during the Middle Ages led to widespread use of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lucelly? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lucelly
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lucelly
- Comments and insights on the name Lucelly
Latina name; the spellings Luceli and Lucely are somewhat more common.
Only used by a couple of people.
- Personal experiences with the name Lucelly
My sister's name is Lucelly.
- Nicknames for Lucelly
Luigi, Luchi, Lucy
- Meanings and history of the name Lucelly
- Famous real-life people named Lucelly
- Lucelly in song, story & screen