Lucey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lucy:
English cognate of Lucia, which is derived from the Latin lux (light). Lucy is also used as a pet form of Lucinda.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lucey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lucey
- Comments and insights on the name Lucey
A different spelling of Lucy. Used in the UK a lot more than Lucy.
- Personal experiences with the name Lucey
- Nicknames for Lucey
- Meanings and history of the name Lucey
- Famous real-life people named Lucey
Cornelius Lucey (1902–1982), Irish Catholic bishop
Donna Lucey, an American writer
Dorothy Lucey (born 1958), American entertainment reporterl
Patrick Lucey (born 1918), American politician
- Lucey in song, story & screen