Luciah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lucia:
Feminine form of Lucius, which is derived from the Latin lux (light). The name was borne by St. Lucia of Syracuse, a 4th-century martyr whose popularity during the Middle Ages led to widespread use of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Luciah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Luciah
- Comments and insights on the name Luciah
Luciah is a respelling of Lucia.
- Personal experiences with the name Luciah
I know a little girl called Luciah.
- Nicknames for Luciah
- Meanings and history of the name Luciah
- Famous real-life people named Luciah
- Luciah in song, story & screen