Luisina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Luisa:
Feminine form of Louis (famous in war), which is from the Germanic Hluodowig, a compound name composed from the elements hluod (famous) and wīg (war, strife). Var: Louisane, Louise, Lovisa, Luise.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Luisina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Luisina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Luisina
- Comments and insights on the name Luisina
Spanish pet form of Luisa
- Personal experiences with the name Luisina
- Nicknames for Luisina
- Meanings and history of the name Luisina
- Famous real-life people named Luisina
- Luisina in song, story & screen