Lunette Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Luna:
Directly derived from the Latin luna (the moon). She was the Roman mythological goddess of the moon and is equated with the Greek Selene. Luna can be used as an astrological name for those born under the sign of Cancer, which is ruled by the moon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lunette? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lunette
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lunette
- Comments and insights on the name Lunette
Latin meaning "idol, image, shape; moon" or "Little Moon"
- Personal experiences with the name Lunette
- Nicknames for Lunette
- Meanings and history of the name Lunette
Lunette means "glasses" in French.
- Famous real-life people named Lunette
- Lunette in song, story & screen