Lylah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lila:
Derived from the Arabic leila (night, dark beauty) or the Persian leila (dark-haired). Its use in England began with George Byon's poem "The Giaour" (1813).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lylah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lylah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lylah
- Comments and insights on the name Lylah
a beautiful name
- Personal experiences with the name Lylah
my doggies name
- Nicknames for Lylah
- Meanings and history of the name Lylah
delightful;beautiful dark haired, light eyed woman
- Famous real-life people named Lylah
- Lylah in song, story & screen