Lynnzi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lindsay:
Taken from the old Scottish surname de Lindsay, meaning "from Lindsay," a part of the county of Lincolnshire in northeastern England. Lindsay is derived from Lincoln, a shortened form of Lindum Colonia, the first part of which is thought to be from the Welsh llyn (lake) and the second of which is from the Latin colonia (colony, settlement).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lynnzi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lynnzi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lynnzi
- Comments and insights on the name Lynnzi
A very unique name, but no one ever spells it correctly.
- Personal experiences with the name Lynnzi
- Nicknames for Lynnzi
- Meanings and history of the name Lynnzi
- Famous real-life people named Lynnzi
- Lynnzi in song, story & screen