Lynsi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lindsey:
Taken from the old English surname Lindesie (from Lindsey), which is derived from a place-name composed of the Old English elements lind (the linden tree) and ey (wetland). Var: Lynsey. Short: Lindie, Lindy, Linni, Linnie, Linny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Lynsi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lynsi
- Comments and insights on the name Lynsi
- Personal experiences with the name Lynsi
This is my middle name. My first name isn't that common either, but I really like my middle name. I think it's really unique in that even though it's a common name, I haven't seen anyone else spell it the way I do.
- Nicknames for Lynsi
- Meanings and history of the name Lynsi
- Famous real-life people named Lynsi
- Lynsi in song, story & screen