Lystra Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lystra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lystra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lystra
- Comments and insights on the name Lystra
In the New Testament, Lystra was visited a few times by the Apostle Paul, along with Barnabas or Silas. It was there that Paul met the young Disciple Timothy.
- Personal experiences with the name Lystra
- Nicknames for Lystra
- Meanings and history of the name Lystra
Ancient Anatolian city in what is now modern Turkey. It is mentioned in the New Testament book of Acts.
- Famous real-life people named Lystra
- Lystra in song, story & screen
Lystra, a character in Joan Slonczewski's novel A Door into Ocean.