Mabyn Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mabyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mabyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mabyn
- Comments and insights on the name Mabyn
An old Welsh name that sounds fairly contemporary. There is a town called St. Mabyn in Cornwall, and it was also the name of a Cornish saint who crops up occasionally in Welsh literature. Apparently Cornwall and Wales were close enough to each other at the time to have the same appreciation for this saint.
- Personal experiences with the name Mabyn
- Nicknames for Mabyn
- Meanings and history of the name Mabyn
Something like "youth" or "forever young", from the Welsh.
- Famous real-life people named Mabyn
St. Mabyn, an ancient Welsh saint.
- Mabyn in song, story & screen