Mackenzy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mackenzy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mackenzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mackenzy
- Comments and insights on the name Mackenzy
variant spelling of Mackenzie
- Personal experiences with the name Mackenzy
- Nicknames for Mackenzy
- Meanings and history of the name Mackenzy
- Famous real-life people named Mackenzy
- Mackenzy in song, story & screen