Mackynzie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mackynzie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mackynzie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mackynzie
- Comments and insights on the name Mackynzie
- Personal experiences with the name Mackynzie
- Nicknames for Mackynzie
- Meanings and history of the name Mackynzie
- Famous real-life people named Mackynzie
Mackynzie Duggar, the first grandchild on the TV series "19 Kids and Counting."
- Mackynzie in song, story & screen