Maddalena Name Meaning & Origin
Pronunciation: mah-dah-LAY-nə (key)
Origin of the name Magdalena:
Latinate cognate of Magdalene (of Magdala, a town on the coast of the Sea of Galilee).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maddalena? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maddalena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maddalena
- Comments and insights on the name Maddalena
- Personal experiences with the name Maddalena
- Nicknames for Maddalena
- Meanings and history of the name Maddalena
- Famous real-life people named Maddalena
- Maddalena in song, story & screen