Madrigal Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Madrigal? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Madrigal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Madrigal
- Comments and insights on the name Madrigal
I met a man from Spain named Madrigal, which is how I first heard it, but for some reason I've only ever seen it listed under girls.
- Personal experiences with the name Madrigal
- Nicknames for Madrigal
- Meanings and history of the name Madrigal
A Latin name meaning "song for unaccompanied voices."
- Famous real-life people named Madrigal
- Madrigal in song, story & screen
The main character in Caroline B. Cooney's novel 'Twins' is named Madrigal.