Mady Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Madeline:
French cognate of Magdalene (of Magdala, a town on the coast of the Sea of Galilee). Var: Madeline, Madelyn. Pet: Maddi, Maddie, Maddy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mady? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mady
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mady
- Comments and insights on the name Mady
The name Mady is a baby girl name. The name Mady comes from the German origin. In German The meaning of the name Mady is: Maiden.
I don't like this spelling...it looks like it should be pronounced May-dy.
- Personal experiences with the name Mady
Mady is a nickname for Madeline.
Also a nickname for Madison.
- Nicknames for Mady
- Meanings and history of the name Mady
- Famous real-life people named Mady
- Mady in song, story & screen