Maegen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Megan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Megan is a pet form of Marged, the Welsh cognate of Margaret (a pearl).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maegen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maegen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maegen
- Comments and insights on the name Maegen
- Personal experiences with the name Maegen
My sister has this name and Teacher's often mis-spell it or can not pronounce it
My sister's name is Maeghann, a variation of maegen. no one can spell it, but it's a beautiful name!
- Nicknames for Maegen
maegh, maeg, maeggi
- Meanings and history of the name Maegen
Irish, means Pearl, a variation of Margret
- Famous real-life people named Maegen
- Maegen in song, story & screen