Maizy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Maisie:
Scottish pet form of Margaret (a pearl), from the Greek Margarītēs, which is derived from maragon (a pearl)..
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maizy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maizy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maizy
- Comments and insights on the name Maizy
- Personal experiences with the name Maizy
- Nicknames for Maizy
Maize corn corny
We call ours Crazy Maizy... in a playful way.
- Meanings and history of the name Maizy
- Famous real-life people named Maizy
Maisey Williams is the actress who plays Arya Stark on Game of Thrones.
- Maizy in song, story & screen
Maizy Russell was a character in the 1989 film Uncle Buck played by Gaby Hoffmann
Maisy is a cartoon mouse with lots of books and a tv show for young children.