Makenzi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Makenzi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Makenzi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Makenzi
- Comments and insights on the name Makenzi
A variant spelling of a surname.
- Personal experiences with the name Makenzi
- Nicknames for Makenzi
- Meanings and history of the name Makenzi
- Famous real-life people named Makenzi
- Makenzi in song, story & screen