MaKinzi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a MaKinzi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring MaKinzi
Contribute your knowledge to the name MaKinzi
- Comments and insights on the name MaKinzi
- Personal experiences with the name MaKinzi
- Nicknames for MaKinzi
- Meanings and history of the name MaKinzi
- Famous real-life people named MaKinzi
Different spelling for Mackenzie
- MaKinzi in song, story & screen