Makynzie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Makynzie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Makynzie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Makynzie
- Comments and insights on the name Makynzie
A creative spelling of Mackenzie.
- Personal experiences with the name Makynzie
- Nicknames for Makynzie
- Meanings and history of the name Makynzie
- Famous real-life people named Makynzie
- Makynzie in song, story & screen