Maloree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mallory:
Transferred use of the English surname of French origin. It is derived from the Old French maloret, maloré (the unfortunate one, the unlucky one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maloree? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maloree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maloree
- Comments and insights on the name Maloree
- Personal experiences with the name Maloree
This is my name.
- Nicknames for Maloree
- Meanings and history of the name Maloree
This name means Bad Luck. The feminine form of Malcolm.
- Famous real-life people named Maloree
- Maloree in song, story & screen