Malorie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mallory:
Transferred use of the English surname of French origin. It is derived from the Old French maloret, maloré (the unfortunate one, the unlucky one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Malorie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Malorie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Malorie
- Comments and insights on the name Malorie
- Personal experiences with the name Malorie
My name is Malorie and I really dont like it but there's really nothing I can do about it . I just go on with it. I'm ok with it now that I'm older, but I remember when i was little i to come crying home saying that i want to change my name!! LOL!
- Nicknames for Malorie
mal, mal mal , mally , lori
- Meanings and history of the name Malorie
Alternate spelling of "Mallory."
- Famous real-life people named Malorie
- Malorie in song, story & screen