Mamaine Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mamaine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mamaine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mamaine
- Comments and insights on the name Mamaine
This name is presumably from French; I'm not sure exactly what the origins are. It seems to be occasionally used in the Caribbean, but is very rare within the United States.
- Personal experiences with the name Mamaine
- Nicknames for Mamaine
- Meanings and history of the name Mamaine
- Famous real-life people named Mamaine
Mamaine Paget Koestler, an English debutante and identical twin (to Celia Paget) who married Arthur Koestler, though they separated long before his suicide. The muckraker Jessica Mitford ran away from home in her teens by writing a fictional letter from Mamaine, asking Jessica to visit France with Mamaine and her sister.
- Mamaine in song, story & screen