Manda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amanda:
Derived from the Latin amanda (lovable, worthy to be loved). Amanda originated as a literary coinage of English playwright Colley Cibber (1671 - 1757).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manda
- Comments and insights on the name Manda
Pet form of Magdalena used in Croatian. Appeared on the SSA Top 1000 in the 19th century.
- Personal experiences with the name Manda
- Nicknames for Manda
- Meanings and history of the name Manda
- Famous real-life people named Manda
- Manda in song, story & screen