Mandie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amanda:
Derived from the Latin amanda (lovable, worthy to be loved). Amanda originated as a literary coinage of English playwright Colley Cibber (1671 - 1757).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mandie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mandie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mandie
- Comments and insights on the name Mandie
- Personal experiences with the name Mandie
- Nicknames for Mandie
- Meanings and history of the name Mandie
- Famous real-life people named Mandie
- Mandie in song, story & screen