Manuella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Manuela:
A feminine form of Manuel, a cognate of the Hebrew Immanuel, a name derived from 'immānūēl (God is with us). In the Bible, Emmanuel is the name of the promised Messiah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manuella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manuella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manuella
- Comments and insights on the name Manuella
- Personal experiences with the name Manuella
- Nicknames for Manuella
Manu, Ella, El, La, Man, Manutella
- Meanings and history of the name Manuella
- Famous real-life people named Manuella
- Manuella in song, story & screen
Manuella "Manny" Santos from Degrassi: The Next Generation