Marabel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mara:
Derived from the Hebrew marah (bitterness). The name is borne in the Bible by Naomi after the deaths of her husband and sons.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Marabel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Marabel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marabel
- Comments and insights on the name Marabel
- Personal experiences with the name Marabel
- Nicknames for Marabel
- Meanings and history of the name Marabel
Latin name meaning "star of the sea"
- Famous real-life people named Marabel
- Marabel in song, story & screen