Margi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Margaret:
From the Greek Margarītēs, which is derived from maragon (a pearl).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Margi? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Margi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Margi
- Comments and insights on the name Margi
This is pronounced with a hard "g", MAR-jee.
- Personal experiences with the name Margi
Commonly mispronounced as well as misspelled with an "E"
- Nicknames for Margi
- Meanings and history of the name Margi
Margi comes from the name Margaret, meaning "pearl"
- Famous real-life people named Margi
Margi Clarke, an English actress
- Margi in song, story & screen