Mariasha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mara:
Derived from the Hebrew marah (bitterness). The name is borne in the Bible by Naomi after the deaths of her husband and sons.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mariasha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mariasha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mariasha
- Comments and insights on the name Mariasha
Mariasha is a variation of the more common name "Mara(h)" from the bible.
- Personal experiences with the name Mariasha
- Nicknames for Mariasha
- Meanings and history of the name Mariasha
Hebrew/Egyptian. Means "perfect one; Bitter; with sorrow"
- Famous real-life people named Mariasha
- Mariasha in song, story & screen