Maricia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marissa:
Modern elaboration of Maria, formed by adding the suffix -isa, -issa, as in such names as Louisa (light) and Clarissa (famous, bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maricia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maricia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maricia
- Comments and insights on the name Maricia
it sounds just like marissa but its but it spelled maricia.
- Personal experiences with the name Maricia
some people might call her marsha.
- Nicknames for Maricia
- Meanings and history of the name Maricia
we think it is spanish
- Famous real-life people named Maricia
- Maricia in song, story & screen