Marinea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marina:
Feminine form of Marino, a name derived from the Latin Marinus (a mariner, a man of the sea).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Marinea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Marinea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marinea
- Comments and insights on the name Marinea
- Personal experiences with the name Marinea
This is my name.
- Nicknames for Marinea
- Meanings and history of the name Marinea
Song of the sea.
- Famous real-life people named Marinea
- Marinea in song, story & screen
In Russian the meaning of the name Marina is: From the sea. Shakespearean Meaning: The name Marina is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Marina is: Pericles, Prince of Tyre' Daughter to Pericles and Thaisa.