Marinelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marina:
Feminine form of Marino, a name derived from the Latin Marinus (a mariner, a man of the sea).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Marinelle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Marinelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marinelle
- Comments and insights on the name Marinelle
- Personal experiences with the name Marinelle
- Nicknames for Marinelle
- Meanings and history of the name Marinelle
A created name, possibly a contraction of Mary and Nelly, or derived from the names Marina or Marianne.
Meaning: * Sea Princess *
Nelly comes from the Greek * hails *
- Famous real-life people named Marinelle
- Marinelle in song, story & screen