Marinika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marina:
Feminine form of Marino, a name derived from the Latin Marinus (a mariner, a man of the sea).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Marinika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marinika
- Comments and insights on the name Marinika
- Personal experiences with the name Marinika
- Nicknames for Marinika
- Meanings and history of the name Marinika
Marinika is a combination of Marina + Nike,Marina meaning "of the sea" and Nike meaning ”goddess of victory".
- Famous real-life people named Marinika
Marinika Smirnova, Russian model, TV presenter, and actress
- Marinika in song, story & screen