Marthy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Martha:
Derived from the Aramaic Mārthā (lady, mistress). The name is borne in the Bible by the sister of Lazarus and Mary of Bethany.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Marthy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Marthy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Marthy
- Comments and insights on the name Marthy
Marthy is short for Martha
- Personal experiences with the name Marthy
- Nicknames for Marthy
- Meanings and history of the name Marthy
- Famous real-life people named Marthy
- Marthy in song, story & screen