Maryana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marianna:
A name that originated as an extended spelling of Marian, a variant of Marion which is a French diminutive form of Marie, a cognate of Mary. It is now used as a hybrid, combining the names Mary and Anne. Var: Mariann, Marianne, Mary Ann, Mary Anna, Mary Anne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Maryana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Maryana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Maryana
- Comments and insights on the name Maryana
- Personal experiences with the name Maryana
- Nicknames for Maryana
- Meanings and history of the name Maryana
The name Maryanna is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Maryanna is: Derived from Mary Bitter. It's a Russian variant of Marianna
- Famous real-life people named Maryana
- Maryana in song, story & screen