Mayada Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Maya:
From Indian mythology, Maya is a name of the goddess Devi, the consort of Shiva. Alternatively, it is a variant of Maia, the name of a Greek fertility goddess, the daughter of Atlas and Pleione, and mother of Hermes (Mercury) by Zeus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mayada? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mayada
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mayada
- Comments and insights on the name Mayada
- Personal experiences with the name Mayada
- Nicknames for Mayada
- Meanings and history of the name Mayada
Mayada should be pronounced as:mayyadah,it is a feminine Arabic name derived from the root verb:mada,means :to swing,to sway.
So mayyadah is the female subject who swing and sway too much(specially in her walk)
- Famous real-life people named Mayada
- Mayada in song, story & screen