McKinzy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Mackenzie:
Transferred use of the Irish surname which is from the Gaelic Mac Coinnigh (son of Coinneach). Coinneach is derived from cainneach (fair one; handsome).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a McKinzy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring McKinzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name McKinzy
- Comments and insights on the name McKinzy
The I in "Kin" is pronounced as in the word "pin"
- Personal experiences with the name McKinzy
- Nicknames for McKinzy
- Meanings and history of the name McKinzy
- Famous real-life people named McKinzy
- McKinzy in song, story & screen