Melika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Melissa:
Derived from the Greek melissa (a bee). The 16th century Italian poet Ariosto used the name for the good fairy who protected Bradamante and helped Ruggero escape from Atlante upon the hippogriff in the poem Orlando Furioso.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Melika? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Melika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Melika
- Comments and insights on the name Melika
Hawaiian form of Melissa
- Personal experiences with the name Melika
- Nicknames for Melika
- Meanings and history of the name Melika
- Famous real-life people named Melika
- Melika in song, story & screen