Melodean Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Melody:
Taken directly from melody (melody, song), from the Greek melōdia, which is derived from the elements melos (song) and aeidein (to sing).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Melodean? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Melodean
Contribute your knowledge to the name Melodean
- Comments and insights on the name Melodean
'Melodean' is pronounced 'Mel-o-dean'
- Personal experiences with the name Melodean
This was my Grandmother's name. She told me that it was German in origin. I have never known another Melodean.
- Nicknames for Melodean
- Meanings and history of the name Melodean
- Famous real-life people named Melodean
- Melodean in song, story & screen