Merridan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Merry:
Taken from merry (cheerful, happy, light-hearted), which is derived from the Middle English mery. Merry was a popular name in the 19th century, no doubt due to its pleasant associations.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Merridan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Merridan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Merridan
- Comments and insights on the name Merridan
- Personal experiences with the name Merridan
- Nicknames for Merridan
- Meanings and history of the name Merridan
Merr-i-den Merridan,Merriden, Means Joyful Follower. It is a created name.
- Famous real-life people named Merridan
- Merridan in song, story & screen