Mikan Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mikan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mikan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mikan
- Comments and insights on the name Mikan
• Sounds cute and summer-y and is pronounced as "Me-caun" but can also be pronounced as "Me-Khan".
• It means "tangerine" in Japanese.
• It is cute to pronounce.
- Personal experiences with the name Mikan
• My baby niece is named Mikan and she's a bundle of joy!
• Mikan Sakura of Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy is soo cute!
- Nicknames for Mikan
But usually Mikan is best called as just Mikan. It's already cute in it's own way.
- Meanings and history of the name Mikan
MIKAN is the Japanese word for Tangerine and has been widely used by the Japanese people as a female's name.
Baby girls named "Mikan" are usually joyful, positive-thinkers, Smiley and are in general—Happy people.
- Famous real-life people named Mikan
- Mikan in song, story & screen
"Mikan Sakura" -is the protagonist of the Manga called "Gakuen Alice". She's energetic and joyful and is a bit dependent on others. She loves her friends and her family that she's willing to help them on any ways possible.
"Mikan Tsumiki" -is a character of a visual novel called "danganronpa 2: goodbye despair". contrary to the usual, Tsumiki is very timid and shy because of her past bullying. She also appears in "Danganronpa 3: The end of hopes peak academy".