Minea Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Minea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Minea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Minea
- Comments and insights on the name Minea
A literary name, it is gaining popularity in Finland.
- Personal experiences with the name Minea
- Nicknames for Minea
- Meanings and history of the name Minea
Finnish name created as a an elaborate form of Mina or a short form of Minerva.
- Famous real-life people named Minea
Minea Blomqvist, a young Finnish golfer.
- Minea in song, story & screen
Minea is a character in The Egyptian (Sinuhe Egyptiläinen) by Mika Waltari (1908-1979). She is a bull-dancer from Crete, a love interest of the main character Sinuhe. Sad but beautiful love story.