Miola Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Miola
Contribute your knowledge to the name Miola
- Comments and insights on the name Miola
Pronounced (mee-OH-la) Italian in origin. Variant of Meola, the feminine form of Meo (Mee-oh) derived from Bartholomeo.
Also can be directly translated as "young one/young self, little one/little self, little me/mini me".
"Mi-" meaning me. Latin "-ola" feminine of "-olus" forms the diminutive of a noun.
- Personal experiences with the name Miola
- Nicknames for Miola
- Meanings and history of the name Miola
Camillo Miola was a famous Italian painter in the late 19th century
- Famous real-life people named Miola
- Miola in song, story & screen