Mirielle Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mirielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mirielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mirielle
- Comments and insights on the name Mirielle
- Personal experiences with the name Mirielle
- Nicknames for Mirielle
Miri, Ellie, Elle
- Meanings and history of the name Mirielle
Mirielle \m(i)-rielle, miri(el)-le\ as a girl's name has the meaning "wonderful; peace; prosperous; miraculous; to admire". Mirielle is pronounced as Miy-Riy-EHL. Mirielle is used mostly in the English language. It is of Provençal, Latin, and Hebrew origin.
Mirielle is a derivative of Mira, and the Hebrew name Miriam.
Mirielle is also a derivative (English) of the English and French name Mireille.
Mirielle is also a derivative of the Italian, English, and Spanish name Mirella.
- Famous real-life people named Mirielle
- Mirielle in song, story & screen